“As of May, 13, 2020
Good News! We are reopening very soon!
Target Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2020
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same:
our commitment to your health and safety.
Here is what you can expect from us…
- No dogs will be allowed on the premises
- Appointments will be scheduled to allow for social distancing between clients and limit the number of individuals in the salon at any given time.
- Effective and frequent hand washing are being required and all equipment will be disinfected between each client.
- We have hand sanitizer available at all stations and at the front desk.
- Masks will be strictly enforced for all employees and clients. In addition, all employees will be wearing face shields.
- Unfortunately, the reception area will not be available. As well as magazines as those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- At this time, we cannot offer any coffee, tea, or water.
- If you arrive too early for your appointment, please inform the salon that you are outside in your car.
- Try to come alone, if possible, we are trying to limit the capacity of people entering the salon.
- We are only taking appointments – no walk-ins.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to complete a waiver and have your temperature checked.
- You’ll be required to wear a face mask during your appointment.
- If you are experiencing any signs of illness, please reschedule your appointment as soon as possible.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you back to Zuka Beauty!
Call to schedule your appointment: 305-940-3220